Strategy, DESIGN, MANAGEMENT and production of DIVERSE digital content, printed collateral and event campaigns with emotionally compelling, clear and targeted messaging — creating effective tools for DIGITAL MARKETING WITH PROVEN results.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT. GRAPHIC DESIGN. Brand Development. Copywriting. Website Production. CONTENT STRATEGY. FIne ART. Adobe InDesign. Photoshop. WordPress. SQUARESPACE. Fluent Spanish.
FREELANCE DESIGNER, Nashville: PRESENT
RECENT CLIENTS INCLUDE: Bring MLS2Nashville, Adventure Science Center, City of Forest Hills, Barbieri Orthodontics, Germantown Inn, Kissane Company, EcoPartner/NorthAmerica, Southern Women for Civil Rights, JPLegalWise, Sango Family Dentistry, Tennessee Parks and Greenways, The Strategy Group, Jami Supsic Designs, countless invitations for friends and family... among others.
ECOS + SNAPSHOT INTERACTIVE, Nashville
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SUCCESS: 3.2016 - PRESENT
- Creating and implementing design concepts through intense content strategy process: redesigning current messaging and visual components for higher rate of consumption.
- Project Direction at the Core: speaking “tech nerd” and “client“ interchangeably, to effectively work with developers and designers to bring digital marketing projects to the finish line… exceeding expectations, meeting goals and creating successful, happy clients.
- Leading clients through the production of top-quality deliverables: initial planning, design, implementation, development, integration of animation and video content, client services, analytics and reporting of milestones using the innovative ECOS software.
- A part of a leadership team developing the Ecos "Software as a Service" product to solve the age-old problem of keeping sales and marketing teams aligned and on brand --enabling companies to produce top-quality, visually-stunning presentations, on the fly and from any device.
[ECOS as a new, cutting-edge technology founded within SnapShot Interactive, the award-winning digital marketing company bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning web design and development, and creative online marketing strategies. LEARN MORE HERE]
THE LAND TRUST FOR TENNESSEE, Nashville
Communications Manager: 4.2012 - 2.2016
• Manage roster of deadline-driven projects with extensive external partners
• Produce and design monthly news Eblast, quarterly newsletter, annual report and campaign collateral
• Daily management of website content and design
• Write and distribute press releases through cultivated relationships in the local media
• Actively working to increase social media interaction and presence
• Strategize timing of communications calendar to compliment development initiatives
• Manage rebranding campaign including new website and strategic marketing plan
• Coordinate communications and relationships with a 33-member Board of Directors
• Conceptualize, initiate and execute all facets of “Eat Green for Tennessee” fundraising event
• Create marketing plans for all events including annual “Once in a Blue Moon” fundraiser
• Manage sales and publicity for “Home to Us,” The Land Trust’s first self-published book
ROBIN HALEY JEWELRY, Nashville
Media & Marketing Manager: 8.2011 - 5.2012
• Created a strategic marketing plan: digital and print content development to target diverse markets
• Developed and utilized media relations plan to secure editorial product placement
• Produced new website with eCommerce to significantly increase online sales
• Managed product promotion and photography, updated content and blog for website
• Created a new look book and sales outreach strategy resulting in over 10 new accounts
FREELANCE EDITOR, New York City + Nashville
9.2008 - 6.2011
• Lucky Magazine: Assisted in production of editorial features
• Hamptons Cottages & Gardens Magazine: Contributing Market Editor
• Shape Magazine: Collaborated on cover shoot with LeAnn Rimes and Martina McBride • Lori Goldstein, Celebrity Stylist: Assisted on set for W Magazine and NYC Fashion Week • Orlee Winer, Celebrity Stylist: Production for press events and editorial photo shoots
• Dillard’s Department Store: Production for online and catalog photo shoots
ALLURE MAGAZINE, New York City
Assistant Fashion Editor: 8.2005 - 8.2009
• Produced and coordinated product placement on editorial pages
• Built network of public relations contacts to develop relationships with industry leaders • Represented the magazine at industry events, press previews and national trade shows • Worked with design and writing teams to produce compelling stories on tight deadlines • Contributed to the development of monthly editorial calendar and trend reports
THINK BIG MEDIA, Laguna Hills, CA
Managing Editor, BuyMagazine.com: 9.2003 - 7.2005
• Managed editorial content and production for international online publication • Created editorial calendars and features concepts from sidebars to well stories • Wrote interviews and features along with technology, movie, and music reviews • Hired and managed contributing writers for freelance feature assignments
URBAN LATINO MAGAZINE, Los Angeles + New York City
West Coast Contributing Writer, Editor: 6.2001 - 8.2006
Created cutting-edge content, interviews, features and profiles on Latin American culture
The University of Maryland 1994 -1998 Bachelor of Arts Print Journalism Minor: Spanish